First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The "Contractor - Lead, Quality Assurance" role will be responsible for providing domain technical expertise for FRB applications and systems.
This role will be responsible for leadership as well as contribution to automation and performance testing project lifecycles including team deliverables.
Responsible for working with various FRB internal customers/groups to develop, authorize and support reasonable SLAs and KPIs for Automation and Performance Testing.
* Develop and utilize test cases to perform QA on various applications.
* Review project documentation and translate requirements into test strategies, test plans and test cases.
* Execute test cases through manual and/or automated processes and report results in a concise and timely manner.
* Identify and manage defects through resolution.
* Work with business users in coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) for testing completion.
* Liasion between project teams and business users to ensure that testing is effective, efficient and comprehensive.
* Provide QA metrics to accurately reflect project status and report this status to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the application when needed.
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
* 3-5 years of experience in developing mature Automation and Performance frameworks; Lead at least 1 team in previous experience
* Have working knowledge and experience with constant improvement of Automation and Performance testing framework using concepts from CEI-CMMi, IEEE and ITIL
* Contribute to roadmap and detailed implementation plan for Automation and Performance Testing services including tools, framework and approach
* Collaborate with project teams to strategize and align long term solution for Automation and Performance Testing
* Provide training to QA resources on testing strategies, standards, tools and processes.
* Contribute to working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions
* Audit enterprise projects for compliance with agreed upon QA Automation and Performance Testing processes and standards.
* Participate in Automation and Performance Testing project planning, tracking, and reporting including Functional and Non-Functional requirements of FRB applications and systems;
* map test scenarios and Performance KPI and SLAs to each business requirement to maintain traceability coverage
* Ability to utilize standardized testing methods, tools and procedures are used to ensure testing is efficient, effective and comprehensive.
* Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and outstanding attention to detail.
* Working knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7)and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
* Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
* Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, follow written policies and procedures, and maintain superior customer service at all times with all users.
* Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of persons and groups both inside and outside the bank.
Department: Information Services