The "Contractor - Lead, Quality Assurance" role will be responsible for providing QA and UAT coordination for various banking projects including the creation and completion of testing deliverables, including script execution. The ideal candidate will apply analytical and problem-solving skills to provide quality assurance procedures to validate various core and online banking systems, products and processes.
* Develop and utilize test cases to perform QA on various applications.
* Review project documentation and translate requirements into test strategies, test plans and test cases.
* Execute test cases through manual and/or automated processes and report results in a concise and timely manner.
* Identify and manage defects through resolution.
* Work with business users in coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) for testing completion.
* Liasion between project teams and business users to ensure that testing is effective, efficient and comprehensive.
* Provide QA metrics to accurately reflect project status and report this status to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the application when needed.
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
* BA or BS or equivalent experience.
* At least 8 years experience in Quality Assurance.
* 5+ years in Functional and System Integrated Testing.
* 5+ years experience in working with Users and supporting UAT testing.
* 5+ years experience in translating requirements into detail test plans and test cases.
* Ability to utilize standardized testing methods, tools and procedures are used to ensure testing is efficient, effective and comprehensive.
* Ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and outstanding attention to detail.
* Working knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7)and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
* Must possess the ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors.
* Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, follow written policies and procedures, and maintain superior customer service at all times with all users.
* Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of persons and groups both inside and outside the bank.
Department: Information Services