First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
We are looking for a skilled Technical Projecrt Manager to oversee the Avoka Integration with LifeRay.
Work as a part of a growing, dynamic project team in order to integrate multiple technologies and processes.
* Understand roadmap and vision of business and technical teams and assist in mapping project requests as appropriate.
* Effectively lead communication and documentation of business and technical information in line with agreed processes and procedures. Partner with Business Technology Partners in order to gain confidence and acceptance within the teams.
* Act as trusted liaison and participate in defining solutions to solve complex, multi-disciplinary business problems with long-term implications.
* Recommend competitive solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems and integrations, technology strategies, and standards.
* Draft, document and obtain sign off for all required PMO artifacts. Perform regular risk assessments and communicate results to project team. Work to remediate all issues and barriers to progress.
* Manage the project change control and release processes in accordance with PMO, enterprise, and department-level standards.
* Understand and have experience working in Agile/Scrum or iterative development environments.
* Manage third party contributions to the project as appropriate.
Significant (7+ years) working as a Technical Project Manager, preferably in financial institutions. Experience working in start-up environments is a plus.
* Demonstrable experience working with core financial lending platforms (LOS), including coordination of middleware services, Information Security, problem, incident and release management, and facilitating product handover to operations and support.
* Experience working on projects involving the deployment of public-facing digital applications.
* Solid understanding of data flow and movement, and coordination of point-to-point workflows.
* Experience holding technician/programmer/engineer-level roles within complex multi-platform environments.
* Demonstrable and significant evidence of holding various IT related roles that evidence progression through the IT career path.
* Show clear evidence of technical project management experience within a complex and changing/growing technology environment.
* Able to operate calmly in a high pressure environment, and work accurately with attention to detail.
* Able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at any one time.
* Able to troubleshoot and solve problems in a highly customer-focused service environment.
* Able to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.