Business Group Highlights Health
The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers. Responsibilities
The Continual Service Improvement Manager will serve as a part of the leadership team helping to modernize a Defense Health Agency's IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling military and civilian personnel globally to support the continuum of health services.
The Continual Service Improvement Manager will be responsible for the ongoing service improvement activities within the ICT service delivery lifecycle and looks for opportunities to improve the performance of services to deliver enhanced value to the business.
Key accountabilities include:
• Define, design, and implement a Service Performance Management Framework to enable the consistent measurement of team and service effectiveness
• Create and report on performance metrics for service delivery to identify areas requiring improvement
• Monitor practices and processes to guide the implementation of compliance and improvement strategies improvement
• Utilize available information, metrics and evaluations to develop recommendations for change Provide input on internal processes to assist with service improvement initiatives
• Extensive knowledge and experience of CSI / Lean / Six Sigma methodologies and their application in an IT Service Management environment.
• Knowledge of the ITIL framework as well as a high level of IT technical competence
• Extensive experience working in one of the functional areas and implementing ITIL / service management strategy and processes.
• Significant and demonstrable experience in the authoring and production of ITIL documentation. e.g. SLAs, OLAs, Service Catalogue, process alignment, procedure design and service mapping.
• Significant and demonstrable experience in ITIL v4 modules relevant to functional area.
• Awareness of large scale technology programs and IT infrastructure environments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities and the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
• Experience of the design and implementation of moderately complex operating models, including process design, people and organizational design, governance design, designing operational interfaces to the BBC and other suppliers.
• A solid understanding of change management. Use influence, oversight and direction in the provision of changes that have a bearing on the environment.
• Extensive experience in managed services and service delivery environment including technical and service management exposure Qualifications
Requires BA/BS with 10 years of experience with at least 4 years of management level responsibility.
• Experience in developing, engineering and improving IT Service Management processes to include creating, managing and maintaining process diagrams and process definition documents.
• Experience in defining, measuring and trending KPIs and process metrics.
• Ability to analyze performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of the ITIL processes.
• Use of a Service Management Platform. (BMC/Remedy, ServiceNow, UniCenter, IBM etc.)
• Experience in developing, managing, and maintaining the CSI process and associated procedures
• ITIL Foundation Certification (or Higher)
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written
• Effective at managing multiple requests with conflicting priorities under tight deadlines
• Ability to coordinate and participate in operational reviews
• High attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
• Effective at developing and maintaining strong customer and team relationships.
• Ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance (ADP II Public Trust). About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).