Job ID: 2117328 Location:
SAN DIEGO , CA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a CI/CD Engineer with an active Top Secret Clearance to support our DARPA - led initiatives in San Diego, CA.
The successful candidate will have proven expertise and extensive experience in technical programs, technical program management, agile software development, and specific experience with software development in a DevOps environment. The candidate will provide technical support to improve Multi-Domain Command and Control (MDC2) capabilities through the development and continuous improvement of the Distributed Experimentation Environment (DE2) and Vanguard Force DevOps Environment (VFDE). Contractor support shall improve DE2/VFDE processing, cybersecurity, hardware and software, exploitation, and Battlespace Management and C2 (BMC2) capabilities across all warfare domains.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Performing design and implementation of IT systems that require the integration of diverse and complex components
- Creating a problem statement, defining operational requirements including integration with other systems or components, researching and modeling the system architecture and configuration, investigation alternatives, cost analysis and estimation, and decision analysis.
- Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Reviewing and assessing deliverables and test/validation/verification activities to ensure requirements are met
- Providing specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution, including present and future capacity requirements, facility requirements, data storage, backup, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation
- Performing functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate requirements into hardware and software specification
- Developing software technical requirements, develop software test plans and procedure, oversee software testing, verification, and validation activities
- Minimum of nine (9) years of related experience with a Bachelor's Degree; Master's with 7+ years; PhD with 4+ years. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experienced in working in DevOps software development environments with specific experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Software Program Management / Acquisition
- Agile software development
- Must be able to interface with all levels of functional/division offices to accomplish projects for the government program office
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- TS/SCI Clearance required
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.