The Robinson Group has been retained by a well respected, successful client to find a key new addition to their organization.
Relocation can be provided.
Very competitive base, bonus and benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is a Director of Data Management and will be the thought leader for business intelligence and data warehousing for this top 50 company in its industry.
This position will be strategic and drive the creation of the company's modern architecture.
Will manage and grow a team, optimize processes and technology, develop relationships with senior executives, and ensure a high availability BI/Data Warehouse platform.
Will also be supporting analytics solutions to deliver essential information to satisfy information needs.
- Build & cultivate internal and external relationships
- Oversight and accountability of business plans while focusing on results and measurements
- Facilitate system feasibility studies, proof of concepts, pilot project, and testing while working with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements in a modern data architecture
- Develop, implement, and maintain all data management policies and procedures, including those for EDW architecture, data centers, standards, purchasing, monitoring, and service provision
- Define the short and long-term strategies for the corporate data management program to ensure effective delivery of information that meets current and future requirements
- Provide leadership support to overhaul Data Management operations and management of data subjects and drive a consistent release management, change management, and intake process
- Collaborate with leader peers, vendors and across engineering on data solutions
- Provide leadership support to end-to-end Information Architects on tools and data roadmap for reference, operational and master data program
- Progressive team management/leadership and management of data focused teams with a proven track record of inspiring and leading teams through transformation.
- Prior hands on experience with multiple data technologies and processes such as data architecture, data integration, data modeling, MDM, data quality
- Experience leading and driving large enterprise programs, with strong program and project management experience
- In depth quality management (DQM) vision, processes and tools
- Deep knowledge of data mastering and reference data management principles
- Deep knowledge of Canonical, Logical and Physical Model Management, metadata management
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehouse Designs, Relational and NoSQL
- Depth in AWS offerings or cloud related data services