Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we're looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you're ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies' Contract Administration department is currently seeking a contract specialist to provide contract and software asset management expertise to increase the efficiency of the department.
Be ready to\:
- draft contractual agreements using current research methods and a knowledge of internal customer's needs and ability to fulfill its requirements
- review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable federal and state regulations.
- clearly explain contract terminology to internal customers and other interested parties in simple, everyday language
- implement contracting and software strategy and objectives
- develop and implement additional process improvements/enhancements to benefit the contracting function as well as other associated areas such as software asset management and vendor management
- collaborate with a legal team
- develop and maintain strong working relationships with assigned customers and stakeholders within organization ensuring provision of top-class service and high customer satisfaction; remove barriers for customer satisfaction improvement
Qualification: Be equipped with\:
- prior contract management and negotiation experience
- software, artificial intelligence and robotic process automation related licensing experience
- comprehensive knowledge of contract law; expertise in review, development and drafting complex agreements
- superior communications skills (both oral and written); ability to anticipate informational needs of diverse audiences and tailor communications appropriately
- proven negotiation skills
- ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
- demonstrated ability to influence and deal tactfully and confidentially with internal and external customers at all organizational levels in a dynamic environment
- ability to identify and implement process improvements
- proficient in Microsoft® Office software applications (Word and the related Track Changes Tool, PowerPoint, Excel)
Enhance your talents
- bachelor's degree in a related discipline and four-five years of progressive contract management experience (insurance industry preferred)
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you're new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional - all while enjoying a meaningful career. Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated.
To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our
packages. Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law. Learn more about the Federal Employment Notices