H1B/GC/H4 EAD/US Citizen
Local Candidate preferable, onsite interview mandatory
- Preferred 8+ years hands-on experience developing responsive, single-page applications using the AngularJS framework
- Deep, hands on, working knowledge of modern web development frameworks/technologies: AngularJS , REST, JSON, HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS.
- Technical understanding of server-side technologies and how they combine with front end code to deliver a superior user experience.
- Working knowledge of source code control , debugging, performance monitoring, benchmarking, logging, and testing tools
- Comfortable with Agile development
- Experience in building workflow system is plus.
- Develop the client-side user interface of single-page web applications, that closely adhere to visual designs and established design standards, ensuring that they render appropriately across multiple devices and browsers
- Participate in design and requirements planning, providing feedback based on your knowledge of client-side controls, patterns and best practices
- Work within, and help establish, client-side coding guidelines, to ensure reusability, modularity and efficiency
- Work closely with your team to prioritize and implement new application features.