Client is seeking a full stack developer with experience in AWS. This is a potential contract to hire position dependent on the candidate. Therefore, upon submission of candidates, please provide their expected salary upon hire.
- Work with a team of developers in creating applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Learn and share knowledge of new technologies to support technically challenging projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features
- Strong attention to detail, good work ethic, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and good communication skills
- 5-8 years of related technical development experience required
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Experience with agile methodologies and short release cycles
- Enjoys collaborating with other engineers on architecture and sharing designs with the team
- Distributed System Development for large-scale applications
- Designing cloud-native systems utilizing various AWS resources such as Lambda, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, ECS, ECR, RDS (MySQL), DocumentDB
- Prior experience in designing systems with micro-service architecture
- Knowledge of Containerization technologies like Docker
- Previous exposure to Authentication/Authorization standards like OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- AWS Solutions Architecture certification
- Healthcare Informatics (DICOM, HL7, FHIR) is a plus