– This role is a Maternity leave fill with the potential to convert. Looking to fill this ASAP
– Ideal Candidate is local to Seattle and will come on-site at least twice a week
– Finance experience is a must
– Strong communication skills a must
– Able to work with marketable deadlines
– 1-2 years of experience, no fresh grads
The Contract Operations Oversight and Support Associate is responsible for performing various audits for the operation departments’ internal control. This role is also responsible for reporting requests from compliance and the billing team. A successful Operation oversight Associate candidate with 1-2 years of investment operation teams experience will be able to work comfortably with large sets of data and has strong analytical skills.
– Review and evaluate audit outputs of department’s work to ensure that exceptions are addressed timely and accurately.
– Work with various Investment Operation teams to create and implement new audits and reports as needed.
– Work on various firm wide compliance reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
– Assist with the Billing team’s reporting requests.
– Responsible for ensuring that emails and inquiries are responded to accurately and timely.
– Work with IT automation on new reports and audits processes.
– Post model trades and reconcile model trades positions.
– Post fix income trades and run cash sleeve process.
– Ensure that written procedures remain up-to-date and cross-training is properly performed for vacation coverage.
– Assist supervisor in monitoring daily emails that come into the team; ensuring appropriate follow up
– May be assigned other operational tasks as needed.
– Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Data Management or related area of study
– 1-2 years prior operations experience (e.g. reconciliation, trade settlement processing, corporate action processing, pricing, etc.). Parametric experience preferred, but not required
– Competent in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word)
– Mid Level Knowledge(V-lookup, formatting, formulas)
– Demonstrates extensive knowledge of client portfolio accounting/reconciliation and other back office operations processes preferred
– Ability to work independently and self-manage high volumes of data with tight deadlines
– Well organized, self-starter with the ability to analyze information
– Strong communication skills
– Experience with VBA and Macros a plus
– Advent APX, Bloomberg and Delta Recon experience a plus
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of the engagement and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of services.