GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Contract Sr. Content Marketing Specialist - Home Improvement
The Sr. Content Marketing Specialist for Home Improvement develops and implements the promotion of home improvement content marketing initiatives. The goal of this role is to drive inbound lead generation, support sales team with relent content, and increase current merchant's engagement and loyalty.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content regularly to support our demand generation efforts. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
This position will start as contract for 6 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Generates, edits, publishes and shares content that drive potential business owners through the marketing funnel
* Manages editorial calendars and syndication schedules
* Creates case studies, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, how to guides and other resources each month to drive conversions through the marketing and sales funnels
* Publishes 2-3 blog posts each week to support the demand generation teams' KPIs and business goals
* Collaborate with Marketing Ops and Creative to increase and maintain industry standard CTA conversions, open rates and all other marketing metrics for blogs, email and landing pages through best practices for content marketing
* Collaborate with sales, product marketers and other stakeholder to produce relevant content that helps drive qualified lead conversions in the sale funnel and to educate business owners using the program on best practices
* Collaborate with the marketing campaign team to produce relevant content that helps drive qualified lead conversions in the marketing funnel
* Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day
* Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Location: Atlanta, GA (N. Druid Hills location)
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
* 3 to 5 years of past experience producing content
* 2 to 4 years working in the home improvement industry (Preferred)
* Experience working for a B2B marketing organization (Preferred)
* A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
* Flexible and Willing to Perform Other Tasks as Assigned
* Willing to work in a Fast-Paced, High-Intensity Work Environment
* Proficiency with Content Marketing Systems (Uberflip, Kapost, and/or Contently) (Preferred)
At GreenSky, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, GreenSky employs an open, standards-based approach to business and service oriented innovation.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: April 26, 2018
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP