VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Contractor Program Manager
to support the client in Arlington, VA.Additional Information:
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Security Clearance: ability to attain a Public Trust required
- Has thoroughly read and fully understands the SPPS BOA and any applicable SPPS Task Order Contract.
- Represents the Contractor to FDIC and is accountable for day-to-day performance of Contractor Staff and Deliverables.
- Leads all aspects of Service delivery for the applicable Task Order SOW(s), including by assuring delivery of all work products and deliverables by agreed to dates and at acceptable levels of quality managing, monitoring and reporting Contractor's performance of applicable Task Order SOW requirements.
- Where applicable, mobilizing all appropriate Contractor resources to respond to Incidents that are Severity Level 1, crises and disasters.
- Where applicable, coordinating all third party operations and maintenance activities and having a complete understanding of the SLAs.
- Participates in all status updates and acts as the delivery authority.
- Owns Risk Management action items, including assessing, planning, and executing mitigation strategies as needed.
- Manages all activities of Task Order SOW operations including, by:
- tracking and managing activities across all parties within the Task Order SOW.
- serving as a technical advisor for complex FDIC decisions and issues.
- where applicable, managing test lab activities and the evaluation of new Configurations,
- Patches, Upgrades, and Image modifications, as applicable, to the a Task Order SOW.
- Acts as subject matter expert for decisions under the applicable Task Order SOW:
- provides deep subject matter expertise in applicable NIST reference documents (See applicable Task Orders) and associated NIST processes such as the Risk Management Framework and NIST Security Engineering as applied in the U.S. Federal Government IT Environment.
- provides expertise in privacy and security requirements as applied in the U.S. Federal Government IT Environment.
- where applicable, maintains detailed expertise for Device platforms deployed, including Device and Software Configurations.
- where applicable, maintains a detailed expertise of Device encryption and security assurance technologies.
- advises on technology innovations, security threats and other industry trends.
- Where applicable, leads the technical components of the operation and Maintenance of the Contractor Systems:
- Maintains an expertise of the Software and Device technologies supporting the Contractor Systems;
- Maintains a detailed understanding of the workflow for Contractor Systems; and
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical IT field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience managing a SOC environment.
- Active CISSP and/or PMP.
- At least ten years of experience providing Security Services Support in the U.S. Federal Government.
- At least four years of experience supervising projects or project teams in a U.S. Federal Government contract delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and implementation of client-specific work flow processes in the applicable Task Order SOW requirement area.
- Demonstrable experience in implementation and delivery of services based on NIST 800 series publications as listed in each applicable Task Order SOW.
- Advanced proficiency in analytical, project planning, negotiations, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Have additional Task Order specific knowledge or qualifications as specified in the applicable Task Order SOW.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.