Contracts/Proposal Analyst Sr (Job Number:435861)
SAIC is seeking a Contracts/Proposal Analyst Sr. to manage contracts/proposals with various US Government Intelligence Agencies. The position requires knowledge of the government contracts field and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions. Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects . Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations. Duties include proposal preparation; negotiation and administration of various contracts to include cost reimbursable, time and materials, firm fixed price and multiple task order contracts development; preparation, negotiation, and administration of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements; collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting; and management of OCI Plans.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Bachelor-s Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience in contracts administration
- Cost proposal experience is required
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in contract administration
- Full knowledge of industry practices
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Administer company policies that directly affect employees. Recommend changes to team policies
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC-s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 16, 2018, 9:05:20 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job