We are hiring for Contracts Administrator
Company Name: - JTSi (Johnson Technology Systems, Inc.)
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Reston, VA
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To develop, implement, monitor, review and evaluate contracting arrangements for
Johnson Technology Systems, Inc. (JTSi) in line with the corporate plans, policies and procedures.
Contracts Administrator, under general direction, independently performs a full range of complex duties with primary emphasis toward ensuring contractual relationships between the company and its government customers in conformance with SBA, FAR/DFAR, company objectives and state and federal law. This position is responsible for creating, revising, reviewing, negotiating and overseeing JTSi's subcontracts, and similar agreements. Making recommendations and offering guidance, direction to contracting staff and appropriate contract positions based on professional experience. Assist the HR department and Accounting Department in performance of contractual agreements.
- Contracts/subcontracts administration for the preparation, negotiation, acceptance and management of contracts and task orders of all types, including time and materials, firm-fixed price, fixed price, level of effort, cost plus award fee IDIQ contracts with DOD.
- Review, approve, process, and file all contracts, amendments, extensions, modifications, data calls and related correspondence
- Manage all contract administration functions ( "cradle-to-grave ).
- Maintain team Logistics
- Prepare and maintain time line for proposal
- Prepare, review, and negotiate nondisclosure, teaming, service-level and other agreements.
- Review and approve all contractual documents for the protection of the company's contractual posture, satisfaction of customer specifications and requirements, and adherence to company policy.
- Advise corporate and project management of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretation of contractual terms and conditions, including analysis of RFP's and other solicitation documents.
- Assist with proposal efforts
- Negotiating Work share with subcontracts
- Develop, implement, and conduct staff training on contractual processes and procedures to ensure compliance with all contractual requirements, and applicable regulations and accounting standards.
- Build and maintain contract records and files ultimately creating a contract records management process and repository/archive/filing system with the capability of accurately tracking and disseminating contractual information and related correspondence.
- Risk Management:
- Analyze procurements and solicitations for business risk and provide interpretations of the FAR requirements
- Protect the Company's contractual risk profile through risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- Identify and mitigate business, performance, and financial risk
- Provide business analysis of solicitation documents and be able to interact with Government Contract Officers to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Oral and Written Communications
- Ability to communicate with all types of internal and external customers
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
- Management - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Education: Bachelor's in relative field is desired
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Products
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703) 949-9118. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
Established in 2003, JTSi is an IT & Engineering Services provider with years of documented experience in the Information Technology and Engineering services field. JTSi has a proven track record for successfully delivering mission critical Professional IT Services to the Public Sector. JTSI SAP/ERP team delivers high value business solutions to its clients by clearly understanding their core business problems. We deliver quality services at equitable rates and focus on constant improvement in all areas of our operation, with a strong commitment to meeting our Customer s needs. We view ourselves more as a Business Partner than merely a consulting services provider. US Army ERP Services Contract award to JTSi for a ceiling value of $846M is one of the most prestigious awards of the time. At JTSi customer is always first and partnering is our path to customer satisfaction - We do what we say. Visit us at