We are working directly with the Hiring Manager of a prestigious media company located in Stamford, CT.
This is a right to hire opportunity and can work with you initially as a W2 hourly or through your own corporation.
This is an immediate position!
- The Contract Management Analyst, Shared Service Contract Management will provide critical support to the Contract Management function.
- This position will be responsible for the thorough understanding of how contracts are organized and formulated and to have full awareness of the important contractual concepts and terms and conditions in each.
- This role will support negotiations for agreements with carriers, service providers, and external vendors that provide significant services or products to the Customer Operations functional units.
- In addition, this individual will closely collaborate with teams of contracting/ subcontracting professionals and work with business units and program staff to understand their specific contractual challenges and provide advice and guidance to develop solutions consistent with business needs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface and facilitate coordination with a team of contract/subcontract/procurement personnel in the efficient, effective operation of a contracts and procurement department
- Assist with supporting and educating business personnel on contractual issues and the associated risks involving compliance
- Administer and track compliance with contracting policies, controls and procedures in accordance with stated objectives and requirements
- Interface with various groups to understand key requirements and ensure contract terms comply with corporate directives, policies and procedures
- Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs
- Support the implementation and maintenance of tools, forms, and processes to address the contract administration and management functions
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Produce ad hoc reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly. Create reports and data driven presentations.
- Define, document, implement and track process flows for all processes, procedures, and policies for the department. Document the process using appropriate tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure business processes and rules are aligned, adjusting documentation accordingly.
- Audit and recommend updates to existing methods, procedures and process documentation on an as needed basis.
- Participate in process requirements, planning and validation through operational testing to ensure plan changes meet business sponsor needs.
- Support testing and roll out of all projects/process improvements that impact the department.
- Assist with creation of training documentation to support process improvements
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to self-train and pick up new skills quickly
- Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency and persistence
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format
- Ability to effectively consult with department managers and leaders
- Working knowledge of customer service operations
- Proven ability to analyze existing contracts and formulation of negotiated new contracts for required components and o identify redundancies between agreements
- Knowledge of document processes and workflow documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience:
- 3 years experience Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- 2 years experience supporting contract management functions
- 1 year experience SQL server integration and reporting servers
- 1 year experience General cable industry or customer service