Our client has an immediate need for a Control M Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for serving as business liaison between business, IT groups and Production Control M schedulers along with supporting multiple batch schedules executing in a Control-M environment.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems or related field
- 2-5 years scheduling and design experience with Control-M
- Strong experience with administration of scheduling applications and monitoring of daily batch operations.
- Experience with file transfer technology (ex: SFTP, AFT)
- Experience with Control-M Administration, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Create/review new or updates Technical designs for Control-M
- Analyze requirements from users.
- Maintains mature knowledge of Control-M application architecture
- Performs initial analysis for root cause of failed and long running jobs and escalate when needed to support teams for assistance.
- Follow up on production control issues from daily operations turnover report or ticketing system
- Perform capacity planning analysis
- Deploys fixes to pre-Prod environment.
- Executes technical tests in pre-Prod environments.
- Deploys Control-M changes to Production environments
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI) award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the Apply Now button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit
Follow us on Twitter: