This is Siva from “Silicon Staff”. We have Urgent Opening for “Control Engineer "and Location: Denver, NC & Duration: Full time . If interested, please respond back with updated resume at email@example.com or call me on 248-823-7636 Ext: 108
Position: Control Engineer
Location: Denver, NC
Duration: Full Time
Job Description: The Manufacturing Controls Engineer will work as part of the Manufacturing Engineering team designing, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying software to support production electro-mechanical equipment and systems. The key focus of this position is software and electrical technology. Siemens 7 experience is required, but candidates with comparable programming skills with similar products will be considered
- Develop electrical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles and involvement in presentation of the solution to customer.
- Provide technical support to from line conception to installation and operation.
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
- Interpret operational interruptions, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented accurately.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, robotic safety standards, and motor controls.
- Define equipment and upgrades throughout an assembly line and individual pieces of equipment.
- Identify and trial new electrical technology and software. Design of customized solutions including manufacturing automation and safety systems.
- Support manufacture, build and validation of systems which include pneumatics, servos, vfd’s, relays, communication networks, touch screens, pushbuttons and robotic integration.
- Create documentation such as operations manuals, programming diagrams, network diagrams, and electrical drawings.
- Ability to architect programs that are simple to test, well documented and versatile.
- Maintain accurate records and files according to quality standard.
- Support commissioning of new assembly lines and systems onsite and at supplier facilities.
- Performs other assignments as directed by a manager.
- Responsible for communicating when there is an issue affecting the Environment, Health, Safety or Quality to his / her respective Manager
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar related degree) from an accredited university.
- Proficient with MS Office, Siemens7, Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000, AutoCAD Electrical.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of control and electrical system design and its application in automated industrial designs including specification of vision, power, sensor, inspection, and communications systems.
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently and in team environments.
- Proactive, resourceful & highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects.
Thanks & Regards
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ph: 248-823-7636 Ext: 5108
firstname.lastname@example.org || www.siliconstaff.com
2410 Camino Ramon Suite 274, San Ramon CA 94583
Save a tree! Use digital signatures