This full time, permanent Controls Panel Builder / Electrical Designer / Drafter career opportunity at a high quality, niche electrical job shop that has been experiencing 50% annual growth. The company has doubled the shop floor space to accommodate demand. Products range from a small desktop size to a large walk in size.
This position is available due to expanding customer demand for products. The successful candidate will be involved in a wide variety of activities. The career path for this position could grow into management. The hope is that this person will fill the need to bring the technical side to support the company that is currently lacking. This person will work directly under the owner.
Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate may include the following:
- Testing electrical control panels
- Wiring / assembling electrical control panels
- Assisting with AutoCAD design
- Helping with engineering duties
- Handling technical support
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) inspections, if experienced
The successful candidates background must include the following:
- Two or more years of experience working in a electrical panel shop
- Two or more years of Electrical Technician experience
- Two or more years of experience with either electrical schematics and/or a related degree