Kforce has a client in search of a Core Java Developer in Wilmington, DE.
* Development, coding, unit testing, debug and documentation for J2EE programs that satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects
* Some design and analysis skills, with a good understanding of Agile methodology
* Utilize Web Services to improve interface/API and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and back-end systems
* Keep abreast with the latest developments in Enterprise Java and open source technologies; share knowledge with the team and propose adoption of new technology
* Write high-quality code and related documentation, perform unit testing and adhere to company software development process
* Participate on or lead cross-functional development/integration projects requiring interaction with end-users and external technology clients
* Assist the team in supporting the application in QA and production environments
* Preferred experience in Core Java, Spring, Linux Scripting, Oracle, Spring Boot, Control-M, Maven, Jenkins
* Agile, Cloud Foundry, Domain Driven Design and Kafka experience a plus
* Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
* Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
* May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
* Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
* Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; May give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.