Client is seeking a customer focused, highly motivated, energetic and proactive individual to join their team as a Corporate Account Manager. This position provides leadership and direction to a diverse workforce across multiple contracts and clients. It offers exciting growth opportunities.
- Establish goals, plans, and milestones to meet overall program, client, and corporate objectives. Clearly and effectively communicate these to the program delivery staff.
- Drive operational program execution including staff performance, contract utilization, employee retention, project staffing, client satisfaction and business results.
- Lead and manage a team of client site Account Managers and Site Leads.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Proactively engage with clients on current and future program needs.
- Ensure adherence to plans and schedules, identify risks and mitigations, and develop solutions to program challenges.
- Assure quality of program services and deliverables, including by conducting reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Acts as advisor to program team resources regarding program execution.
- Communicate and engage delivery staff in corporate initiatives.
- Performs business development and growth activities including identification and staffing of new positions, preparation and review of technical and cost proposals, creating past performance references, and identifying employees with specific skills and certifications.
- Aid in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes including coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, and specifications.
- Develop and execute a continuous improvement program.
- Prepare and provide reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensure compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and inspire team members to attain goals and pursue delivery excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- Ability to obtain a US Secret clearance or higher
- 3-5 years’ experience executing the complete program management lifecycle (management, development and support of programs) including responsibility for the staff utilization, contractual, customer service and formal presentations related to those programs.
- Experience leading teams of 20+ people (or multiple smaller teams concurrently)
- Experience working directly with Government customers
- Experience with business development and growth activities
- Ability to travel locally throughout the week in the Maryland, DC and VA area and occasionally out of state when needed.