Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why Pay and Benefits:
Why You'll Love This Job:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
As the Corporate Actions Senior Team Leader, you will provide oversight and direct management of a team of Dividend International Associates that perform all routine and complex functions associated with the announcement and processing of Cash Distribution events and handle exception processing as appropriate within guidelines defined by the management team. The Corporate Actions Senior Team Leader coordinates assignments and workflow, and is responsible for staff development, coaching and performance management.Your Responsibilities
- Supervise day-to-day activities of a designated team
- Execute many of the manual controls throughout the lifecycle of the event (i.e., "checker process") and identifies/addresses exception conditions
- Review final documentation and approve allocation of entitlements
- Act as the initial point of escalation for problem resolution for routine issues and issues resulting from unique or nonstandard events
- Coordinate activities related to employee satisfaction, diversity, trust, communication, and cooperation
- Coach staff and perform all aspects of performance management; Oversee staff development, cross training efforts and on-the-job training for new staff
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization! Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.