Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 Billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky's technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time "apply and buy" technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Corporate IT Recruiter
Overview: The Corporate IT Recruiter will use their energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest talent for GreenSky. This position is expected to deliver talented Information Technology professionals for vacancies throughout the organization and advance the GreenSky brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full life-cycle recruiting, assist in creating & executing the talent acquisition strategy and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers and candidates. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, personal organization and ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization is required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of IT recruiting experience with hands-on experience creating a best-in-class talent strategy for their clients, executing the strategy by utilizing traditional and non-traditional methods to source and engage talent. Possessing strong technical expertise is essential as well as delivering results in a fast paced environment, exceptional attention to detail and solid work ethic. Strong business acumen is critical as candidate will interact with senior leadership and various departments throughout the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Position will primarily support corporate recruiting initiatives of the organization and work closely with the HR team of recruiters and business unit leaders.
* Duties include full cycle recruiting including: networking, screening, sourcing, offer processing, negotiation of offers, background investigations, reference checks and consultation with hiring managers and partnering with various teams to deliver an exceptional on-boarding process
* Leverage network, online recruiting resources and ATS to identify, recruit and close top tier technology talent
* Develops an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
* Ability to assess candidate's technical ability, identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
* Strong experience in salary negotiation a plus
* Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented with a high sense of urgency
* Ability to think outside the box in order to get the right candidate
* Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements in a fast-paced environment
* Represent and differentiate the Company to external candidates by effectively describing the business, strategy, culture and values
* Prescreen candidates, create and present professional candidate summaries to hiring managers for review and manages and coordinates all communication with candidates
* Experience managing contract and perm requisitions, manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and our hiring managers
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
* Passion for technology and keeping current with trends and potential new sources in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
* Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Company's compensation policy
* Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
* Actively participates in all staffing related activities and engages in cross functional projects
* Other HR related duties as assigned.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Less than 10% - Local candidates only
Organizational: This position is a member of the Human Resources team and reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent organizational, follow-up and presentation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to manage through change with little supervision and work independently
* Self-motivated, positive, detail oriented and flexible outlook
* High commitment to excellence and ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
* Ability to manage and juggle competing priorities; including interview scheduling and ATS updates
* Strong sense of urgency and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
* Commitment to high performance and results
* Bachelor's degree required; Specialization in Business Management or Human Resources preferred
* Minimum 5 years of IT recruiting experience; experience in financial services is a plus.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: October 08, 2018
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP