Headquartered in Atlanta, GreenSky is among the top 3 most valuable U.S. financial technology companies established since 2000, and our $1.0 Billion Initial Public Offering marked the largest U.S. Technology IPO of 2018. Our mission is simple. We power commerce. Our highly scalable, proprietary technology platform enables over 12,000 merchants to offer frictionless promotional payment options to consumers at the point-of-sale, driving increased sales volume and accelerated cash flow. Our bank partners leverage GreenSky's technology to provide loans to super-prime and prime consumers nationwide. Since our inception, over 1.7 million consumers have financed over $12 billion of commerce using our paperless, real time "apply and buy" technology. For more information, please visit https://www.greensky.com.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Corporate Recruiter
Overview: The Corporate Recruiter will use their energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest talent for GreenSky. This position is expected to deliver talented entry- to mid-level Ops professionals for vacancies throughout the organization, advance the GreenSky brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while providing strategy and guidance to hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting, assist in creating and executing the talent acquisition strategy and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and candidates. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, personal organization and ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization is required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3-5 years of corporate recruiting experience with hands-on experience creating a best-in-class talent strategy for their clients, executing the strategy by utilizing traditional and non-traditional methods to source and engage talent. Possessing strong technical expertise is essential as well as delivering results in a fast paced environment, exceptional attention to detail, and solid work ethic. Strong business acumen is critical as candidate will interact with all levels within the organization. A high level of organization, articulation and ability to present to the leadership team is required. Want to join a passionate, fun and talented HR recruiting team - apply online today.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Position will primarily support corporate recruiting initiatives of the organization and work closely with the HR team of recruiters and business unit leaders.
* Duties include full cycle recruiting including: networking, screening, sourcing, offer processing, negotiation of offers, background investigations, reference checks and consultation with hiring managers and partnering with various teams to deliver an exceptional on-boarding process.
* Leverage network, online recruiting resources and ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
* Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diverse.
* Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements in a fast-paced environment.
* Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
* Prescreens candidates. Create and present professional narrative related to candidates' background to hiring managers.
* Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
* Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, and includes the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
* Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
* Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Company's compensation policy.
* Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
* Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in the marketplace.
* Actively participates in all staffing related activities and engages in cross functional projects
* Facilitate new hire orientation for non-exempt associates
* Other HR related duties as assigned.
Location: Blackstone Office Complex, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Less than 10% - Local candidates only
Organizational: This position is a member of the Human Resources team, and reports to the Senior Manager, Recruiting.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent organizational, follow-up and presentation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to manage through change with little supervision and work independently
* Self-motivated, positive, detail oriented and flexible outlook
* High commitment to excellence and ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
* Ability to manage and juggle competing priorities; including interview scheduling and ATS updates
* Strong sense of urgency and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
* Commitment to high performance and results
* Bachelor's degree required; Specialization in Business Management or Human Resources preferred
* 3-5 years of corporate recruiting experience; experience in financial services is a plus.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: October 10, 2018
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP