At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology can do and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day. If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Let's do work that matters together.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Counter Intelligence (CI) Officer Operations (CI), to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
These positions will be located in the Chantilly and McLean, Virginia area and are contingent on contract award. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is requiredSuccessful candidates must meet the following qualifications:
Required Basic Qualifications:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and relevant experience within the sponsor's organization or other relevant organization(s) in the Intelligence Community
- Experience conducting vulnerability analysis or surveys
- Strong knowledge of foreign adversaries' intelligence capabilities including cyber/technical, Information Operations (IO), and HUMINT
- Understanding of offensive and defensive counter-intelligence methods
- Familiarity with the concepts involved in CI risk analysis including insider threat detection
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Effective written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the fundamentals of intelligence operations to include risk assessment
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow-through and manage status reporting, scheduling, and project communications
- All-Source intelligence report writing and editing
- Must have working knowledge and familiarity with the customer's report writing style and targeting tools in use with Intelligence Community
- Working in a dynamic environment, juggling concurrent tasks and meeting deadlines
- Potential for TDY travel, if desired
- Proficiency with software and databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
- Experience with professional or academic document analysis and synthesizing large amounts of data
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community partners and their operations
- Relevant IC certifications
- Should have at least 5 years of experience with Bachelor of Science, 3 years with Masters,0 years with PhD or 5 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.