One Company...Many Careers! A Day In The Life Of A/An Creative Director - req9788
We are seeking forward-thinking analysts to join our small cross-functional product teams that are creating and/or modernizing solutions using the latest design patterns and technologies. A fast-paced and outcome-focused approach allows product teams the autonomy to own the work and deliver business and technical capabilities.
Office Location (Bloomington, IL
) ...where we work hard AND play hard!
About Bloomington, IL:
All positions will be located in Bloomington, IL. Bloomington is the location of State Farm's Corporate Headquarters and is 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. Bloomington is a mid-size community; an average 15 minute rush hour commute is a welcome change for those who have fought rush hour traffic in the city. The community is very active and is home to multiple universities including Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University. We Are Looking for Candidates With
The Enterprise Technology Digital Experience team is seeking a Creative Director to support efforts in Agency, Marketing, and Contact Centers. The Creative Director is responsible for bringing an exceptional understanding of visual and interactive aspects of web and mobile design and delivering creative strategic thought leadership in support of remarkable user experiences across all digital touch points. Responsibilities:
- Provides creative direction for digital user experience work.
- Translates consumer insights into actionable creative strategies and breakthrough concepts that drive business results.
- Provides thought leadership and direction to digital design across multiple projects.
- Implements innovative and appropriate technologies as a part of the overall interactive strategy.
- Promotes and cultivates the continuous improvement of UX visual design strategy, digital experience standards, digital governance and aspirational visualizations/prototypes.
- Creates scalable creative experiences that improve usability, and align with Enterprise Digital Strategy and Brand Standards.
- Ensures visual design adheres to the project requirements, objectives, and timelines.
- Works with business partners and management to establish the best use of company resources for digital work, such as people, technology, and time.
- Technical/Functional Expertise
- Strategic Business Focus
- Relationship Building
What You Can Expect
- Job may require travel outside normal business hours; travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles; and may include weekends.
- HFI Certification preferred.
- Experience or understanding of the agent and/or contact center environment is preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools is preferred.
What's In It For You
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential: Who doesn't want money, right?
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: Yes, both. This is kind of a BIG deal!
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day. That's right, we trust you...
- Free covered garage parking: No more bad hair days from walking in the rain!
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers! We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here to help life go right® Come join our passionate team!
_____________________________________________________________ Employment Type:
Regular Full-Time Shift:
Periodic SFARM #LI-LF1