Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of an Artwork Project Manager/Coordinator. Term of this contract position is 12 months but will likely be extended. Remote to start, but will required to be onsite in the future.
Job Objective (Role):
Artwork Project Managers (PMAs) lead packaging artwork development projects for new product development and business sustaining initiatives. PMAs routinely manage 3-7 projects consisting of up to 50+ artworks. Working collaboratively with technical and marketing team members, PMAs leverage business-line and process expertise to ensure copy and graphical assets are created and approved in accordance with project schedules. PMAs also manage the translation, artwork creation and approval processes to ensure artwork is completed on time and meets the relevant brand and quality standards.
- Lead cross-functional and global teams through the packaging artwork development process from label copy development to issuance of artwork for production
- Display ownership for project deliverables and a sense of urgency for promptly resolving project issues
- Communicate project requirements, details and updates to team members and project stakeholders
- Build business-line experience and process knowledge
- Hold team members accountable
- Pro-actively address and mitigate risks
- Solve problems
- Escalate issues as appropriate
Position Expectations & Competencies:
- Anticipates problems, identifies risks and provides solutions
- Prioritizes and manages project deliverables with competing deadlines
- Builds relationships and trust while working collaboratively across functions and global cultures
- Adapts well to changing priorities and able to manage change with team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive with strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Strong ability to engage and influence across the organization
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of project management fundamentals including Gantt charts and critical path management
An Outstanding Professional will have:
- Experience managing packaging artwork development or other marketing or creative processes
- Marketing/Creative agency experience in traffic management, project management or account management
- Working understanding of product development process
- Proficiency with the following software solutions: Esko WebCenter, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Siemens Teamcenter or other PLM software. Exposure to Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator) preferred and Microsoft Project preferred.
- BS or BA in related field required
Qualified candidates please apply with resume.