SAIC is seeking a candidate to provide engineering and operational support for NASA's Credential Management systems, as a part of the Identity, Credential and Access Management capabilities. This support will require vendored software installment, server software management, custom configuration, testing end-to-end services and monitoring operational stability. These systems (CMS, BioSP, BMS and the related peripherals) work in a highly integrated environment
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
• 3 years of relevant work experience
• On-site at MSFC is required due to lab access
• Ability to complete a US Government Tier 4 Investigation (current active clearance is desirable)
• Proven working experience including installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Linux based environments
• Experience with Windows 10 Desktop Configuration and support as related peripheral support (Cameras, card readers, ....)
• Experience supporting application hosted on Windows IIS
• Experience with data mining/analysis in Microsoft SQL
• Experience with Apache Tomcat Connectors and James Mail
• Familiarity with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and HSM (Hardware Security Module) configuration as related to certificate management
• Familiarity with FIP 201-2, HSPD-12, NIST 800-63, NIST 800-73, NIST 800-78, NIST 800-116 and other Federal Guidance.
My SAIC Benefits.