|Cross Domain Cyber System Engineer, SME|
|USA VIRGINIA Springfield|
At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Cross Domain Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The team is working on a Cross Domain Solution Building Blocks (CDS-BB) effort as a part of the IC Customers Enterprise Solution for high to low and low to high capability. We will utilize the Cubic Solution and experience with this is helpful as well as well as network security architecture and infrastructure building experience. This solution will be integrated with other products for the IC customer with all information coming through the private network and classified as Secret, Top Secret and will be certified by the ISSO/ISSE.
- Our Security Engineer will have experience with ECDS Technical Security Engineering Experience, Information Assurance ability to build, certify and create Test Plans, Experience with SSP/RMF and general Systems Engineering Skills
- Applies Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize enterprise protection posture - Recommends and participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment finding *Contributes to the deliverables for this WBS element
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent *Eight or more years of related experience in Network Security *Experience with Cross Domain projects and technical exchange meetings
- Experience developing and maintaining Cross Domain Solution Building for high to low and low to high capability. This solution will be integrated with other products for the IC customer with all information coming through the private network and classified as Secret, Top Secret and will be certified by the ISSO/ISSE.
- Experience with ECDS Technical Security Engineering Experience, Information Assurance ability to build, certify and create Test Plans, Experience with SSP/RMF and general Systems Engineering Skills
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III (CISSP preferred)
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
|Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience. Minimum of four years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.|
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|