Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Defines the responsibilities and qualifications needed to perform job responsibilities and duties for a Customer and Sales Support Coordinator.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations. This position:
• Support of customer order management.
• Support of disposable product orders liaison with sales associates and Client Customer Service.
• Data entry in the JDE and SAP Systems with a high degree of accuracy.
• Logging of department metrics
• Marketing Promotion Support including monitoring and tracking.
• Assistance with general department projects as needed.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field is required.
• 4+ of progressive experience in a contract administration role or customer service required.
• Experience in a highly regulated industry strongly preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills required (advanced Word, Outlook and Powerpoint)
• Proven strong analytical skills (advanced Excel)
• JDE and SAP System experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to work independently required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment with ability to manage conflicting deadlines at times.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complexity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment is a normal office setting. Travel is not required. The employee must be able to operate a phone, computer and fax machine.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS:
• Contractor role
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk, listen, sit and stand.
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
• Location: Irvine Campus
• Travel: No travel (domestic, international, or both).
For consideration, please reference job number 2270.
San Francisco, CAContact