Clover Consulting has a direct client in Mishawaka, IN in need of a BI/BA for their Customer Care Centers. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. There may be some initial on-site training and then remote. The client cannot sponsor visas. Job details are below:
Customer Care Business Intelligence:
Summary of Responsibilities:
In this new role as Customer Care Business Intelligence, you’ll provide measurement and analytical support for the Customer Contact Centers. Frequently engage in, forecasting, root-cause analysis, processing, quality assurance, ad hoc business analysis, as well as providing analytical support to the local operation and partners across the Customer Care division. This includes development, administration, measurement, and analytics. You will succeed in this role if you are a self-starter, endlessly curious, detail-oriented, passionate about data storytelling, capable of dealing with ambiguity and meeting strict timelines.
We encourage you to apply, even if you don't think you meet every single requirement in this posting. We’re looking for great analytical talent, not just those who tick 100% of the boxes.
- Leverage multiple reporting systems and databases (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Nice-Incontact, Salesforce, Excel, etc.) to build/maintain reports and conduct analyses
- Salesforce CRM Analytics experience
- Monitor data quality and report accuracy; escalate if needed
- Collaborate with team members, leaders, and business partners to answer abstract business questions with sound quantitative analyses and reproducible results
- Apply innovative analytic approaches to test hypotheses and extract actionable insights
- Build presentations and visualizations to tell compelling stories with data
- Present and communicate findings, insights, and recommendations to Senior Leadership and business partners
- Provide forecasting support, ad hoc modeling, and deep-dive analysis to influence business decisions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest data science trends and share knowledge and best practices with team members
- Collaborate with the corporate data team on standards and best practices
Proactive curiosity to understand the “Why” behind performance, decisions, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on tasks and complete projects on time
- Demonstrated passion for data exploration and analysis with strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written, and visual)
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous business environment.
- Experience with R or Python
- A Customer Experience Mindset
Solid understanding of statistical inference and demonstrated experience in applying statistical rigor to analyses
- Solid understanding of statistical inference and demonstrated experience in applying statistical rigor to analyses
- Understanding of Customer Care-Contact Center support models, such as skill based Omni Routings, In-bound/Outbound Service and Sales.
- Familiarity with forecasting including traditional statistical methods and/or machine learning or deep learning techniques
- Understanding of Customer Care-Contact Center support models, such as skill-based Omni Routings, In-bound/Outbound Service and Sales.
- Knowledge of data visualization best practices and experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new programs and skills
- Ability to maintain and grow relationships with partners/clients/team
Qualified candidates, please provide resume. Thank you.