This well-known and fast-growing Dallas based Restaurant Corporation is seeking a Manager of Customer Data Analytics to enhance their capabilities to double their size over the next 3 years with a focus on global growth. You will play a critical role on this small agile team, merging the technology and marketing teams working with CRM data to improve customer relationships and marketing personalization to drive their continued growth.
This is a hands-on individual contributor role responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customer using segmentation, statistical modeling, descriptive analysis, and related learning methodologies to rapidly expand this CRM initiative. Great opportunity to utilize your passion for customer insights and determining ‘what drives customer behavior.
This role requires strong knowledge of data, analytics, and research methodology and the ability to apply them in digital marketing.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of data including operational databases, and data flows
- Provide ongoing reporting on the overall CRM goal and campaign performance.
- Drive and optimize strategy through customer segmentation and targeting insight analysis.
- Develop the 360-degree view of customer for CRM pre-planning insights analysis and reporting.
- Create analytical datasets through querying data warehouse or other sources of data
- Create the most appropriate project design and outcomes by evolving analytical approaches in coordination with CRM team members and other analytical contributors
- Create insight leveraging a range of statistical methods including clustering, predictive modeling, market basket analysis, regression analysis, explanatory analysis, descriptive analysis or any number of techniques to
- Present analytical findings to the CRM team and guide them in the proper interpretation and use of the results
- Expert level experience working with customer and/or transactional data including working with marketing database solutions on multi-channel marketing and one-to-one communication.
- Degree or credentials within data/analytical fields, Master’s or PhD a plus
- Solid understanding of business objectives and requirements, with the ability to organize, and interpret research results.
- Experience presenting “insights gained” and making recommendations in a Marketing environment
- Significant brand experience in a retail, QSR, or hospitality industries
- Project management experience
- Good experience with data query tools such as SQL and Customer Data Platforms such as SessionM
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.