Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. ResponsibilitiesThe Customer Engagement/Experience Technical Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, converting, and maintaining customer engagement programs for energy efficiency, developing or assisting in the development of expanded customer engagement programs, and providing strategic direction into how Eversource should grow and improve customer engagement. The Customer Engagement/Experience Specialist Technical Specialist will support customer outreach activities, implementation and use of new TALSO tools, solutions, and products. The Customer Engagement/Experience Specialist Technical Specialist will be an advocate for the customer, answering customerquestions about products andservice resolving customer complaints and technical problems. Customer Engagement/Experience Specialist Technical Specialist will be described as having integrity, humility, and an inviting demeanor that puts those around them at ease. This person will be considered a trusted advisor whose empathy is demonstrated through inclusiveness and service to others. This person will demonstrate a strong commitment to the value of diversity and a willingness to work together with stakeholders, and colleagues to create an atmosphere of trust and respect.
Specific tasks that the Customer Engagement/Experience Technical Specialist
will ensure is accomplished, either online or as instructor-led opportunities, includes:
- This position is responsible for ongoing engagement of stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients
- Maximizing use of the client relationship management system ensuring data input and ongoing assessment of client.
- Providing exceptional customer service to existing and new accounts ensuring client satisfaction
- Conducting surveys with existing clients to gather feedback and ensure client satisfaction
- Providing feedback and input from clients to improve product development and delivery
- Tracks and monitors industry best practices around customer engagement focused on digital media.
- Coordinates customer engagement efforts with other stakeholders.
- Create, and participate in user groups.
- Provides both standard and ad hoc reporting regarding product usage. Manages Customer Engagement metrics
- Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions
- Will need to be able to think analytically, identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining work processes
- Must be able to build rapport with diverse staff and clientele • Demonstrated experience in social media and marketing
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor's w/ 10-12 yrs. experience, Master's w/ 8-10 yrs. experience. experience Or related equivalent experience w/o a degree
- Demonstrated customer service experience and ability to build long-lasting customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to use various computer programs and applications
- Demonstrated ability to identify key issues, facilitate resolutions, and communicate decisions with clients
- Ability to incorporates feedback from reviewers to improve initial draft and concepts
- DIA systems experience [e.g., Machine-Assisted Analytic Rapid-Repository System (MARS), Generic Area Limitations Environment (GALE), Functional Intelligence System of Hierarchical Networks (FISHNet), FounDRI, Event Data, Defense Economics Database, Object Based Production (OBP), Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), IC Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE)].
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- STEM Masters degree (e.g., computer science, management information systems, systems engineering).
- Professional Certification(s) [e.g., Microsoft Computer Systems Engineer (MSCE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)]
- Experience using Agile systems implementation methodologies.
- Mission/Business Capability analysis experience determining how a capability should work and how changes in conditions, threat, mission, ROE, operations, technology and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Experience delivering final products through any cost-reasonable and available means.
- Experience developing plans, processes, tools, techniques to collect user community/user training feedback and customer satisfaction (e.g., surveys, questionnaires), analyze/assess results, incorporating into continuous improvement.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).