Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Customer Experience Senior Data Analyst.
Role: Customer Experience Senior Data Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: Contract position
The Customer Experience Data Analyst must utilize different technologies to gather and synthesize customer feedback data with associated business data to determine key drivers of customer success, loyalty, risk, churn and overall experience, and then translate that into actionable insights.
- Top line and in-depth analysis of customer data to determine significance of trends and impact on business and customer health
- Perform recurring statistical analysis on Voice of the Customer data and determine key insights
- Aggregate and compare data from various sources for ad-hoc analyses
- Collaborate with Data Science teams for predictive analytics and recommendations
- Reconcile and validate data across systems
- Maintain an awareness of key industry trends to provide context for the performance analysis and recommendations
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor`s degree in Math, Statistics, Business, Data Science, Computer Science or similar field; Advanced degree preferred
- At least 5-10 years direct experience, preferably in Customer Experience, or Market Research in an IT, SAAS, or Fortune 500 Company
- Knowledge of a variety of survey design and research methods
- Experience with multivariate techniques including correlation and regression; able to develop plans of analysis needed
- Strong technical skills, and must be expert level in MS Excel, R, SPSS, SQL, or related analytic tools
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting as an advocate for customers
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills
- Experience using Martiz, Qualtrics, Gainsight or similar enterprise level survey tools a plus
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1278 OR E-Mail me: tshaikh at rate matrixonweb.com))