Customer Marketing Director CB
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization Responsibilities:
1)Drive effective Go-to-Market Strategies and Channels for Honeywell Connected Building:
· Design and develop optimized channel structures to ensure geographic coverage and access to the maximum share of target customer segments
· Partner with the Commercial Excellence organization to scope and deploy channel partner programs that support and reward independent channel partners to drive Honeywell growth
· Recruit, train and enable channel partners to deliver integrated connected building offerings
· Govern deployment of “Co-Op” and Market Development Funds (MDF) to channel partners, ensuring clear objectives, measurable outcomes and demonstrated return on investment.
2)Drive profitable growth through effective Demand Generation campaigns and customer experience enhancements
· Take ownership of demand generation. Optimize investment and establish end-to-end accountability
· Define and deploy effective strategies for generating customer demand, aligned to customer buying behaviors and the Building Technologies go-to-market models
· Collaborate with the Honeywell VP Brand Marketing to develop compelling positioning, messaging and programs to build awareness of the Honeywell brand(s) in Commercial Building markets
· Deploy marketing and communications programs for each Line-of-Business, maximizing customer awareness and preference and increasing inclusion, evaluation and conversion of End-Users (Building owners, operators, consultants)
· Develop and deliver effective communication programs and sales-support tools to present Honeywell’s offerings for key target market verticals (eg Healthcare, Hospitality…)
· Define and implement a system of structured, holistic campaigns, tied to specific and measurable business outcomes
· Lead deployment of marketing indirect spend and internal employee effort to maximize return on marketing investment (ROMI)
· Establish a measurement of customer experience (NPS), coordinating with customer and product support as appropriate, but with an eye to the entire customer journey
· Identify and lead high-impact projects to improve the customer experience for long-term loyalty and lifetime value improvement
· Enhance digital experience through site rationalization, social optimization, deployment of LMO and leverage of complete marketing technology stack
3) Advance and organize functional expertise (Digital/Social, PR, Content, Tradeshow
& Events, Regional Deployment, Data and Measurement) to deliver efficient and effective Marketing Communications
· Identify key “core” activities to be supported by internal resources, ensuring necessary training, tools, management processes, oversight and continuous improvement
· Partner with Corporate and HBT Sourcing teams to select and manage capable external partners for specialist services, ensuring competitive tendering and strong vendor performance
· Deploy global/regional model, enabling highly professional representation and engagement for all business units
· Drive the transition from traditional press, tradeshow and print media communication to more cost-efficient, measurable and interactive digital communications
4)Build Customer Marketing Talent
· Partner with the Business General Managers and Marketing leaders to recruit, train and develop strong Customer Management leaders across Connected Building globally
· Drive continuous learning and development across the Customer Marketing population through training, coaching, mentoring and job rotations
· Upgrade functional expertise towards an optimized phygital experience We Must Have:
· Leadership profile with proven ability to influence across businesses, functions and regions and build deep collaborative relationships
· Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives and drive process excellence in cross cultural environments
· Strong oral and written executive presentation skills: able to present complex issues in simple terms, and drive consensus, with a pro-active approach to communicating across large organizations.
· Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
· Experience in marketing, sales and program management
· Proven expertise in developing integrated, measurable campaigns
· Holistic, integrative business view, linking technical challenges to financial and commercial implications
· Effective change agent, constantly challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology to drive breakthrough results.
· Results oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Fluent English. Other languages preferred Exempt Created with Snap Drive effective Go-to-Market Strategies and Channels Drive profitable growth through effective Demand Generation campaigns Advance and organize functional expertise Build Customer Marketing Talent
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD26217
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.