Position at NICE
Customer Operations Project Manager
NICE is looking for a great Project Manager to be part of the Customer Operations Office to lead E2E projects and processes, design and implementation cross all Global Customer Operations business domains.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and industry leader product, this is the job you've been looking for!
Business Manager responsibilities:
- Serve as a Project Manager for the Global Customer Operations organization, focused on post sales customer facing units.
- Complete accountability and management of global complex projects working closely with internal GCO management
- End-to-end accountability for business processes, from process design business requirement definition and planning to successful delivery, implementation and adoption
- Perform business analysis and provide guidance on best practices and various approaches to ensure customer experience
- Lead global rollout to wide population, including workshops, UAT and training
- Work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals while keeping momentum needed to drive initiatives to completion
- Successful track record in business analysis, setting priorities, shaping processes, and developing an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient organization
- Experience as a Project Manager of a global multinational environment in the software industry
- Excellent understanding of business processes and technical background and experience
- Process oriented, experience with complex business process design
- Hands-on experience supporting systems use and operations
- Managerial skills and experience in matrix management
- Experience leading multi-projects in parallel
- Strong understanding and experience in organization-wide issues and be able to suggest solutions for resolution
- Highly organized, dynamic and self-motivated team player with a flexible and creative approach
- Excellent communication and coalition building skills with an ability to balance, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal stakeholders
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.