Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (7) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a field which provides a strong foundation for successfully performing the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Seven years of progressively responsible experience in software development that includes substantive work in most of the DUTIES in this job description, including: (a) Salesforce project management and (b) development using Visualforce, APEX, and data integration tool(s).
NOTE: Two years of the seven years must include integration solutions using Web Services, web Application Program Interface (API) management or Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) technologies.
A fully equivalent combination of education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to two years of these seven years of experience. For example, a master's degree in any field that indicates the ability to successfully perform the DUTIES in this job description may be substituted for two years of experience.
3. Education, experience or training indicating the ability to perform successfully as a first level supervisor such as the ability to plan/assign/review work, deploy personnel, monitor work operations, obtain effective results and perform a full array of supervisory personnel functions.
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2. Experience developing applications with knowledge of Salesforce App Cloud, Lightning, and Mobile Application Platforms.
3. Experience in data modelling, data warehouse, and data visualization.
4. Certification from Salesforce and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) from Project Management Institute.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.
EOE #DICE #WP