Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. General Summary: The RRS (Recurring Revenue Solutions) Contracts Maintenance Sr. Rep will provide stellar sales support and services to the renewal and field sales teams within EMC. This opportunity is an extremely analytical role and will require you to articulate and develop detailed quotes in order to secure recurring renewal opportunities. Interested applicants should be highly energetic, display strong analytical capabilities, should be goal oriented and have the ability to thrive in a sales environment. Global Business Services (GBS) is the centralized, shared services organizational unit that delivers services to multiple business units or functions in a consistent and standardized manner across the EMC federation. Additional Responsibilities:
Additional Competencies: The standout RRS candidate should possess exceptional organizational, consultative, communication, and timely decision quality skills. Candidate should also exhibit strong customer focus, the ability to manage complexity, the capability to be resourceful and learn on the fly, and the knack to optimize work processes in a strategic and innovative fashion. Lastly, the candidate who will succeed in this role will continuously drive for results and seek new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Requirements:
- Candidate should begin to develop a strong knowledge base on a number of activities and products across the organization. Candidate should be able to work with moderate guidance.
- This candidate will begin to provide exemplary customer service to the Renewals Sales Teams and Field Sales Teams. The successful candidate will develop and maintain contracts & quotations for accounts according to existing measures and meets defined Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of procedures, guidelines, and best practices.
- A successful candidate in this role should now begin to have a consistent cadence interfacing with Customers, Sales, Finance or Senior Management when resolving discrepancies.
- This role will be aligned to the annual sales cycle, so the successful candidate should be able to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should be able to work under reduced supervision.
- 1-3 years related experience
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.