As a Help Desk Technician, reporting to the Project Manager or Team Leader, your primary responsibility will be to serve as the first tier of support with the client in order to solve incidents and to troubleshoot and to provide above average customer service in order to maximize results on each support incident.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO SPEAK FRENCH
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Take incoming calls, chats, and emails related to password resets, communication, application access, and frequently asked questions on various client applications.
• Each call, chat and email should be documented in the call management application.
• Call documentation should contain the steps taken to resolve the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved on first call, it should be escalated to Tier 2.
• The analyst is expected to research the knowledgebase and resolve the problem with the client.
• The analyst should be able to resolve and close over 80% of the calls themselves or refer the issue to Tier 2 for assistance or resolution.
Additional duties include but not limited to:
• Creating new client IDs
• Setting up new client locations
• Clearing and resolving bounced emails
• Supporting short term projects, testing, and routing complex issues to the correct help desk contacts.
• Ensuring client access to web-based applications
KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
• Customer Service Industry
• Prior troubleshooting and Service Desk / Helpdesk experience in a Corporate environment
• Experience in working in a Managed Service environment is a plus
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Ability to analyze problem situations and present appropriate solutions
• Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Must work well independently, as well as within a team environment
• Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with extremely demanding deadlines
• High level of comfort with supporting remote users via remote desktop tools
• MS Office applications & Windows applications
Excellent Time Management Skills
Attention to Detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Completion of degree or diploma course or currently enrolled in a technical school or job equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years of prior experience
• This job works out of our Jacksonville facilities
CORPORATE CULTURE AND VALUES
Astadia’s foundation for our success is our corporate culture, based on our values and principles. These include the highest level of commitment to integrity, quality, performance and teamwork. These are not just words. We not only assess and evaluate all employees on performance, but on how they live up to our core values and principles. Astadia is committed to continual development of our employees that allows future growth and career advancement to provide the means for a long-term career. We need great people to do great things!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Disclaimer: This document describes the minimum, essential duties, responsibilities, skills, abilities, effort, and working conditions of the position. It in no way implies that these are the only functions to be performed by the incumbent. Workers are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any job-related functions requested by a supervisor or manager. Successful performance requires that the incumbent possess and utilize the abilities and skills described. All functions are subject to reasonable modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some functions may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
ASTADIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS, DISABLED AND OTHER PROTECTED GROUPS