We're looking for a Customer Service Associate with excellent people skills to join our industry-leading eCommerce client in Oakdale.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Associate:
Requirements of the Customer Service Associate:
- Process customer orders and adjustments
- Receive and respond to inbound calls from internal and external customers
- Communicate with customers to obtain feedback
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; deliver business results
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Knowledge of home delivery
- Strong phone skills, multi-tasking, problem-solving skills
- Excellent documentation and conflict resolution abilities
Job ID: 355656 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!