Tsymmetry provides a wide range of industry-leading information technology services to the federal government and Tier 1 systems integrators. We develop, deploy, and sustain innovative and comprehensive information technology solutions that deliver measurable performance results for our clients. A nationally-recognized leader in providing expert, cleared information technology consultant talent to our clients and industry partners, Tsymmetry provides the responsiveness and flexibility to quickly and effectively adapt to changing program requirements.
Position: Customer Service Center Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Requirement: Secret clearance required
A customer service center Analyst will act as a liaison, provide services, information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Manage large amounts of email and walk in traffic.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction according to Division SLA’s
- Ensure excellent service standards are consistently met and demonstrated.
- Respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Recognize issues and requests that require escalation or VIP treatment.
- Create tickets for all requests received according to guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures of the Department.
- Serve as an subject matter expert point of contact for the Help Desk, application owners, and support teams on issues related to the Resource Management, Human Resources, General Services, and Technology Division.
- Deliver training sessions to the Division specialists, as well as end-users, and on tips and tricks related to the Ticketing Systems
- Participate in defining standards, process improvements for customer service delivery.
- Must be able to work 8a-5pm.
- 3+ years of experience at least 1-2 years of which includes working in a Call Center, or helpdesk setting.
- Active Secret clearance
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to recognize and adhere to SLA’s.
- Ability to Analyze requests and incidents for issues or problems, and escalate in a timely manner
- Experience working with high-level management such as chiefs of staff and directors.
- Excellent client management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience serving the Federal Government preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting