Customer Service Specialist (Remote)
Responsible for routine/basic inbound call, outbound call, email, and web chat services, as well as back-office services. Completes daily routine tasks and responsibilities to support the Customer Service department or programs.
- Supports customer to submit and process transactions
* Assists customer with identifying and resolving processing issues and website access inquires
* Supports inbound calling, outbound calling, email, web chat and outreach to customers
* Logs cases, or updates an existing case as applicable, to record each phone, email, or web chat communication with a customer. All cases shall be logged in a web-based agent desktop application
* Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
High School Diploma or GED
0-2 years of customer service or public relations experience.
Other Job Specific Skills
- Ability to successfully adapt and perform during times of high call volume.
* Ability to provide effective customer service and deal tactfully and courteously with the public.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong listening ability to interpret and clarify information being provided by customers.
* Strong commitment to providing quality service.
* Ability to foster a good working relationship and rapport with customers.
* Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Hours: 8:30-5 or 9:30-6 EST + one 4 hour weekend shift per month