Role: Customer Service Supervisor/Manager
Location: San Jose, CA / Waltham, MA
We are looking for individuals who are problem solvers and have a passion for helping customers.
At Verizon, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Customer Service ensures that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience around what is going to work from a compliance and user experience standpoint to help them succeed.
Verizon is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Customer Service folks navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers.
On top of being advisors to our customers, Customer Service is responsible for ensuring that our clients get day-to-day support that is needed if any issues or concerns arise. Customer Service folks work closely with our Risk, Compliance and Integration team for customer questions.
· Supervise a team of Customer Service Specialists, serving as the next level of command for troubleshooting inquiries and escalations.
· Interact with end-users and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
· Ensure customer/platform feedback is collected and used to optimize structures, policies & procedures.
· Resolve customer issues via a combination of inbound calls and/or tickets along with chat and email.
· Resolve the most complicated escalated customer issues through exceptional customer service and communication skills.
· Thrive in a professional fun, collaborative and unique work environment.
· Have a drive to help democratize best in class financial products
· An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
· An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible.
· The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
· A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
· Be self-motivated
· Minimum 3+ years in a supervisory role in a call center, help desk, banking, financial services environment.
· Minimum 5+ years in a customer service, customer support, member services and/or similar capacity.
· Strong communication + ability to interact with other humans
· Knack for analyzing data so that you can better figure out from a big picture standpoint what is working and what's not working for our customers
· Ability to sit at a desk with a headset
· Familiarity with Slack and Zendesk are great, but not required (this can be easily learned on the job)
· Technical knowledge is a plus (we work with a lot of developers)
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Associates, BS/BA degree or equivalent.
If you interested please share you resume to