Red River is targeting candidates in the southeast region to support Red River business nation wide.
The CSA for Design Engineering is responsible for pre-sales engineering activity including identifying customer's business problems and solving those problems through the use of technology, supporting the field on complex sales engagements and achieving and maintaining OEM certifications in their area of expertise. CSA's have a broad understanding of how multiple related technologies align to customer business requirements. CSA's function is equally technically and business focused. The CSA directs one of more Design Architects across multiple client engagements. Works with the sales team and to determine how technology can optimize clients' current, as well as creating a roadmap to support customers evolving business requirements. The CSA provides technical leadership to internal company initiatives. They analyze, test and recommend new advanced solutions in support of the Practice & Advanced Solution teams. They participate in the recruiting and technical interview process.General Characteristics:
Primary Position Tasks:
- Makes decisions with broad influence on the activities of his or her organization.
- Makes authoritative decisions and recommendations that are conclusive and have a far-reaching impact on the organization.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, foresight and mature judgment in planning, organizing and guiding extensive programs and activities of major consequence.
- Receives administrative supervision with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
- Understands business problems for customer base and is able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Provides specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities.
- Understands and articulates respective Architecture discipline and provides technical services in the form of design, assessment and analysis.
- Serve as a technical sales lead on customer engagements.
- Provides consultative support and mentors other less experienced engineers in assigned major account opportunities
- Performs advisory or consulting work for the organization for broad program areas or an intensely specialized area with innovative or important aspects.
- Develop additional technical and professional skills through career-track curriculum and self-learning experiences.
- Keeps up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products and competition.
- Other business duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years work experience
- 5 years of presales engineer experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen and qualify to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Active and verified professional level OEM certifications (ex. Cisco CCNP, CCDP)
Work location varies. Travel varies and can be up to 50% depending upon work location. Position located in the Continental United States.
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).
COVID Vaccination: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to comply with Red River's COVID vaccination policy (which includes being fully vaccinated to enter a Red River office or attend a Red River event) and, if applicable to the position, government vaccination mandates. Where required, Red River employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to applicable vaccination requirements and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more stringent, will take precedence over Red River's vaccination policy. Applicants in need of an exemption due to a sincerely held belief or disability should contact email@example.com.
Red River does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings or otherwise. Placement fees will not be paid to any recruiter unless Red River has an active agreement in place with the recruiter and such a request has been made by the Red River Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Red River Talent Acquisition Team via our Applicant Tracking System. Any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Red River in violation of this policy may be used by Red River without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to the recruiter.