As a Customer Success Enablement Lead for Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA) solutions, you will be responsible for designing, executing, and evolving content and programs which enable our customers to better leverage their CXone Analytics Solutions. The Enablement Lead will be responsible for collecting, curating, publishing, and driving adoption of best practices that help drive customer outcomes. In addition, the Enablement Lead will help promote community and shared learning within the CEA customer base. Through the publication of best practices and community building, the Customer Success Enablement Lead will help drive adoption, success, and growth within our customer base. The job requires a motivated, self-starting, and energetic person to kick start one of the newest arms of our team. What you will do:
- Work with account teams and analyze customer health metrics to identify impediments to success and build processes and tools to improve CEA product adoption on the CXone platform. This includes pre-determined reusable learning objects and the ability to create your own content or experiment with effective adoption techniques.
- Proactively identify, design & execute programmatic outreach programs.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to highlight trends within the account base, develop programs and best practices related to those trends and work with account teams to address those trends.
- Develop processes and enablement materials to increase customer usage and adoption.
- Serve as a product and process expert in the use of CEA solutions, analyzing and recommending adjustments to CEA Best Practices.
- Deliver remote and on-site Best Practice support in coordination with account teams to ensure customers are effectively using their NICE CEA solutions.
- Share Best Practices on customer calls, in large-scale webinar presentations, and in-person at events such as user groups.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Product, Marketing, etc.) to gather product information, case studies and other materials that enable customer education and enablement.
- Support account teams in managing and mitigating risk within accounts
- Collaborate with account teams on account planning and ways to grow their customer relationships
- You are a motivated, self-starting, strategic thinker who has a clear vision and passion for Customer Success.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with the ability to multi-task and juggle several priorities with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
- Experience in writing for customer education and persuasion
- Superb time management and project management skills.
- 7+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology provider or consulting organization
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one's own to meet the changing demands of the role
- Some experience training or creating training or enablement materials
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or comparable work experience
What we're like
- Experience working with customer contact centers or other customer service functions
- Experience in a role with direct senior client interaction
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Leadership and management experience
- Previous experience building customer communities for a SaaS company
NICE values diversity amongst its employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self-motivation. Where you'll be
NICE seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States. The Customer Success Manager will be aligned to one of NICE's CEA locations in Chicago or Atlanta; candidates should anticipate only occasional travel (probably a few times per year) assuming they are near the Chicago or Atlanta office. Potentially more if not.Be You
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don't believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.