NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: Customer Support Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, FL Duration: Long Term
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of conferencing technologies and products including conference phones (polycom), wireless presentation (barco we-present), services (gotomeeting, skype for business), television monitors and projectors.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including operating systems, office suite and outlook in a networked environment.
* Advanced knowledge of computer software, hardware, and firmware relative to personal computer, local area network/wide area network environments.
* Skilled at installing and providing technical support for software applications, operating systems and personal computer hardware.
* Ability to do advanced troubleshooting on various manufacturers of computers.
* Ability to plan, organize, manage and track projects.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to read, understand, and comply with the department's policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Providing Tier 2 support of medium to high complexity.
* Provides Audio Visual (AV) and Video Conference (VC) support as assigned.
* Performing advanced troubleshooting to determine cause of problem.
* Installs, configures and provides user support of personal computers and peripheral equipment to include software installation and upgrades, patches and advanced technical support within specified time frame.
* Monitors Service Desk queue and resolves support tickets as assigned.
* Update asset management information in OneNote and Active Directory accordingly, as well as, coordinate with Admin Assistant on disposal of IT equipment.
* Provides hardware and software technical training and professional development.
* Participates and coordinates in projects.
* Generates and maintains detailed technical documentation.
* Coordinates service calls and repairs for warranty and non-warranty items.
* Maintains records on all calls.
* Provides Tier III advanced support for other Technicians as needed.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.