Title: Customer Support Manager
Location: Portland. OR
Type: Contract to Perm
Job #: WD20919217
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and collaborative Customer Support Manager . The selected individual will manage the support staff and is responsible for insuring high-quality support to our customers and is responsible for the efficient management of a diverse team. Responsibilities:
- Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e., hires, trains, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary).
- Provides the highest levels of job satisfaction by helping every team member understand job expectations, responsibilities and company and department goals.
- Partnering with other parts of the organization such as Engineering, Sales, Product and Professional Services on the product, process improvements based on information gathered from customer support experiences.
- Establishing, tracking and reporting on customer service level agreements to ensure delivery best-in-class support to our customers and Partners.
- Responsible for performance planning and appraisals and career development activities.
- Supervises and coordinates the daily activities of the support staff.
- Shares responsibility for staff training and development.
- Assists in administering company policies, procedures, functions, and activities.
- Assists staff with difficult and complex applications, systems, and technical calls.
- Responsible for the support call queue, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and accurately.
- Shares responsibility for scheduling, call monitoring and handles escalated customer calls.
- Reviews closed calls, works with staff to correct errors and/or add additional information.
- Bachelor's degree in business or software engineering
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in software support with at least 1 year at the management level or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to effectively direct the company's support operations.
- High knowledge and previous experience in customer support.
- Strong technical skills with a variety of business software tools including MS Office applications.
- Experience in hiring and developing teams for enterprise-level technical support.
- Experience working with Platform teams, CloudOps and SQL Admin teams.
- Managed Remote teams.
- Strong experience in managing highly technical resources.
- Has worked for a company that has SaaS products and cloud implementations.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs