Please call me at 408 462 5912 to discuss If you are qualified for this position & submit your resume in Word doc at email@example.com along with a brief cover letter and full contact info
Position: Customer Support
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 to 9 Months Contract to Hire
Interview Mode: Phone & Face to Face
Our Client is a large Global Corp. Leading provider of Internet-focused information technology solutions for the global Marketplace. Its pace-setting technologies, best-in-class computing and telecommunications platforms, and a worldwide corps of systems and Services experts make it uniquely positioned to unleash the infinite possibilities of the Internet to help its customers succeed.
Essential Functions / Duties:
- Provide technical and non-technical support to customers and Value Added Resellers, including instruction on proper usage of scanning equipment and software applications
- Must demonstrate the capacity to continually develop technical and administrative expertise to further increase knowledge, productivity, and efficiency
- Escalate calls requiring Level 2 Technical Support or Service in a timely and accurate manner with minimal delay to our customers
- Resolve customer issues over the phone and/or chat and Email using proper troubleshooting techniques, diagnosis, and proprietary applications; agents who are assigned to online chat support duties must maintain a high level of attention and productivity to ensure that abandonment is at 4% or less as measured monthly
- Meet or exceed expected levels of Symptom Details to call ratio, as measured monthly, accurately logging symptoms on all cases created
- Ensure that proper execution of the knowledge base is applied to qualify escalations to next level support channel and that the results of those escalations meet or exceed expected levels of “invalid escalation” rate as measured monthly
- Ensure that all inbound calls received via ACD are answered in a timely manner, meeting or exceeding expected levels of refused call tolerance
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in technical support or similar field
- Associate Degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Previous experience in Cloud based services, tools, and applications is highly preferred
- Knowledge of computer hardware / software
- Understanding of electronic principles and theory
Prasad G | Sr. Recruiter | Cognate, Inc.
Digital & Cloud Apps Integration
How to Apply:
If you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume in Word format along with a brief cover letter to APPLY NOW through this site.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Cognate Inc. was established in 2005 and is a leading IT staffing and IT Consulting Company. Our focus areas includes Staffing and Consulting for Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Security & Risk Management, Mobile Applications