Customs and Border Protection Senior Leader, McLean, VA
Our client is seeking a Customs and Border Protection Senior Leader for a direct hire opportunity in McLean, VA.
Our client is seeking a Senior Leader with significant operational experience with Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- Provide day-to-day management and visibility into the operations and priorities of the CBP.
- Develop and manage partnerships with CBP offices and outside stakeholders.
- Work program staffing projections.
- Work program budgets and pricing.
- Work directly with the highest level of CBP government staff.
- Develop proposals and for work programs.
- Direct engagements with different CBP offices.
- Work with the DHS portfolio directors to develop new relationships and new work programs.
- Extensive experience in an operational leadership role within Customs and Border Protection.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the DHS mission and experience working across different components within DHS.
- Previous management experience at the Director level in federal law enforcement.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of personnel, sponsors, and contractors, both internally and externally.
- Current DHS clearance.
- Current and ongoing relationships within CBP, DHS and across the federal law enforcement community.
- 20 years' federal law enforcement experience
- Technical degree
- Understanding of and experience with FFRDCs
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.