Business Group Highlights Defense
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions. Responsibilities
Perspecta is supporting the DOD in transforming the Simulator Common Architecture Requirements System (SCARS) for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). This initiative calls for the definition, design, delivery, deployment, and sustainment of a Simulator Common Architecture (SCA) across the Air Force's training portfolio, along with the creation of a Security Operations Center (SOC) and Library and the execution of the Management Services. The SCARS initiative will also incrementally implement a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) as well as a set of common standards for Air Force simulators. Join our Team!
- Working as expert, conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
- Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Correlates threat data from various sources.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Requires DOD SECRET clearanceAbout PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).