Description Job Description:
The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist will serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts, across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, MarylandCSS20K
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000. Please visit https://careers.leidos.com/css20k for details and a full list of eligible opportunitiesPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Researching and analyzing data using available and appropriate analytic tools.
- Perform risk and opportunity assessments through synthesis of information across intelligence disciplines and open-source information.
- Analyzing and assessing technical and operational vulnerabilities emerging technologies or operations, and determining risk to networks.
- Analyst will provide support and write tasking and collection requirements for specific Signals intelligence collection systems.
- Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences and 4 years of related experience.
- Work experience must include 4+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- SIGINT Serialized Reporting experience required.
24/7 Support to the NCSOC Operations Floor
Shift Schedule is the NSOC Shift Rotation
-24/7 Triage cyber analysis on cybersecurity Tips
-Inform CSD response to cyber threats
-propose reportable intelligence from analysis
-Evaluate threat intelligence and vulnerability information for further action and mitigation employmentPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
External Referral Eligible
CONMDcareers.leidos.com/CONMD External Referral Bonus:
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5,000.00Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber OperationsPay Range: