Title: Hyperion Business Analyst
Location: Washington, DC-20001
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sets up and operates standard equipment, and under supervision works with programming languages used on automated equipment.
- Documents mechanical design and modifications and has responsibility for documentation maintenance.
- Assists engineers with the development of new engineering processes and/or products to ensure their manufacturability, under supervision may recommend design changes.
- Perform as member of design team including leadership role utilizing effective communication skills.
- Solid understanding of written/verbal instruction methods used by customers.
- May provide support/instruction to less experienced mechanical technicians.
- Work with the customer to gather customer business needs/ requirement and develop test cases, including decomposing requirements into shall statements for testing and linking requirements to test cases for each requirement.
- Ensure functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing, system interface testing, and security testing activities.
- Trace requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration test.
- Define test strategies that are required for a program including test automation, performance testing and independent validation.
- Guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Work across the enterprise to ensure that the test environment is available, test cases are developed, and release notes are provided.
- Identified, collect, and report test metrics.
- Apply lessons learned and industry best practices into the testing cycles.
- Conduct root cause analysis and establishment of enterprise wide metrics related to testing and process improvement.
- Plan, execute and report on all test activities.
- Define testing scope for project releases based upon requirements documentation.
- Develop, publish and implement test strategies, test configuration, test schedules and related documentation.
- Define test data requirements, and create and secure test data as necessary.
- Execute developed test scenarios and test cases.
- Identify, report, research, and close defects.
- Guide team members during project test planning and execution phases ensuring deliverables are accurately created.
- Review/Audit system and business test plans and results.
- Collaborate with Business and Development teams to ensure established procedures, standards and processes are utilized consistently throughout the development and testing lifecycles.
- Collect, monitor and track progress / status and provide timely communications to stakeholders related to test progress and risks using test metrics, and test reports.
- Participate as project team member to recommend, develop and implement improvements to existing test processes and standards related to quality management methodologies.
- Develop and run Hyperion queries.
- Work on all project phases including requirement, fit/gap, configuration, development and testing.
- Knowledge of all phases of Application Life cycle including systems analysis, design, coding, testing,
- Hands on experience with Rational Jazz Application Lifecycle Management Suite.
- Hands on experience testing using Rational Quality Manager.
- Experience with automated testing tools and best practices.
- Strong experience working with Hyperion.
- Hands on experience with Test Management Tools.
- Experience in development, deployment and enforcement of quality assurance procedures and standards in software testing.
- Advanced knowledge on testing techniques.
- debugging, implementation and maintenance.
- Ability to scope, plan and schedule activities related to software quality assurance, testing and configuration management.
- Ability to recommend process improvements for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to established standards.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of test concepts, methodologies and practices in both waterfall and Agile/SCRUM environments.
- Ability to identify ways to improve the process of delivering solutions, sharing knowledge to continually improve overall implementation methodology.
About our Company: -
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."